Intro to The Musing Rose

Monday, April 25, 2016



There isn't really much to say except for the fact that this may be my fifth blog. Every blog I have ever done has looked better than the one that became before it, so it has all been a learning experience. The reason I never keep any blogs is because I'm never able to update it as often as I would like to. If I can't put the best effort that I can blogging becomes a chore, and I don't want that.

What is different from this blog than my previous ones would be the 'Music' page. I have always loved music so I wanted to share bands/artists and songs that I have been enjoying. I will create monthly playlists, reviews, and suggest new bands. I really do hope everyone will enjoy it and will find something new.

Now I will discuss why I named the blog The Musing Rose. I honestly didn't know what to name my blog so I decided to things I like -- musing and roses. Yes, I tend to daydream and think a lot so musing does describe me quite well. And for roses, I really like the name Rose and rose flowers. So that's how I came up with that name.

This blog will have anything that I feel like sharing. I will be talking about TV shows, especially Penny Dreadful (which you should all watch, season 3 starts on May 1st on Showtime), opinions, advice, and maybe some poetry because I love poetry. My blog will really have anything, I want to use this blog as a way for me to put my thoughts somewhere so if you are not interested in any of my posts, this blog is really just for me express myself (as cliche as that sounds).

If you ever want to know anything else about me, you can click on the about page or you can always contact me. And please follow my blog if you want to stay updated on my posts.

As of now, my posting schedule will be Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday or Sunday. I can't promise anyone that my post will be up on every single one of those days but I will have at least one post per week,

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe